Jun 29, 2010

Husband on exam

Last week was stressful. Glad that this week is better. Better in the sense that the cases have been reduced in their number because of the no. of people working on them and the fact that I'll off for a leave after Wednesday, weehooo!

Today, husband has an exam for his practicing certificate. The 1st, out of 4 papers altogether. Ops, husband's not a lawyer, but his work requires some sort of certification which makes him compulsory to sit for an exam. He's been studying hard since the last friday since his frined were telling him most of the candidates failed the 1st attempt!

A new record is drawn for us, for not leaving the house the rest of the weekend! Arissa has turned a bit 'mad' for not seeing the blue sky. But she's doing fine. Except that she's been seeing "hantu" in the darkness outside the sliding door, at night. Huh! Hantu? I bet she learnt this from the nursery. We never taught her to be afraid of ghosts, but cocroaches :-)

Back to the preparing for exam husband. He's been studying like nobody's business. He's been reading and memorising everything to the extend that he's becoming a blurred husband. I told somethg else and he responded on a totally different matter. Penangan exam, kata org. I ve been giving out tips too. Dont take foods with MSG, drink plenty of plain water, avoid sour foods, dont watch tv too long, dont gossip abt others, dont perform late prayers, so on and so forth. I m happy that he listens to all my tips. Haha!

He was a super malas student back in his school years. Jenis yang kaki ponteng, suka buli, ikut suka hati. I said, if he was this indulgence to studies back in our 20s, he could have become someone better. An engineer or architect may be. His passion is always on constructions and buildings. But he chose wrong friends to hang out with. He lose his studies to racing, clubbing, betting, etc. until we met.

I changed him a lot. Now, although he lost many thgs, his racing friends, his luxury life with unapproved style, etc etc, but he gained new experience. Me and Arissa have always been his best discovery :-)

My husband is on his way to collect back the precious minutes he has left years ago in his class and tries his best to paint a new life for future. Wish him all the best for today's paper. And 3 more to approach within this year.
Pic ayah dgn muka serabut. Masa nak makan ayam penyet yang pedas tak hengat tu!

This is better look. Ayah dah geram tgk nasik tu mcm dah berbulan2 tak jumpa! hehe

No comments: