Nov 9, 2010

The updates on office thgy

If anyone cares to know how do we do right now after few months of being 'escaped' from previous rule (hehe) yes, we are doing better. BETTER in the sense that our present boss officer is our friend. It makes so much difference between having a ruler boss and a friend who becomes a boss. Perhaps we should create a line there, between friend and boss, but eventually the spirit of friendship prevails.

Contrary to our past history whereby every command and order seems to be very depressing and stressful, our current boss is a bit cool and down to earth sort. She knows how to direct and when to utilise manpower and she excercises subdelegation in a very limited manner, when situation requires so much. Otherwise she'll do almost everything by helself. She wont call for a meeting just to speak a matter that concerns some of us only. She invites opinions, views and feedbacks from us and then make use of them to improve and response to the upper level bosses. I think this is more than just a wisdom, but truly in compliance with the management rule (kan aku baru balik PPK, dengan kuliah berjela2 Puan Maimunah Osman - tajuk Pengurusan Strategik!)

She thought she made the worst leadership. But I think, she does a lot better than someone we don't want to have again in our little organisation. We are doing good nowadays. The system is expanding to suits our necessities. Somehow it causes chaos. But the boss is always around to monitor and remind the power person.

In addition, we have 2 very hardworking staffs, that is mamat and the other new staff named azam (if not mistaken) who has just been transferred from other division. Pple may say somethg not nice on his transfer. But I could see that he is very good at doing things and so far I have never seen him loafing around and chatting unstopably. All the time, as I could see him from my room, he always here and there together with mamat, doing the job they are supposed to do. Plus, we are maintaining other good staffs like ct and kak saba the backbone of this division, together with our so-called honoured odeli amir and epul, they are just awesome. I could never have requested for better staffs. Perhaps the new typist on the block needs some polish. I still have to do my own show cause letters and letters calling for cm before my J boss simply because she's a bit slow and did many mistakes. But save the blame for ourselves because we are supposed to be multitasking kan...

The number of officers are reducing naturally because 2 of us will off for their studies (huhu syedih...). I think we don't have to undergo any kind of reorganisation to minimize officers, because we are out numbered already. Now, we have only 6 pple doing the case management including the boss, 1 is on maternily leave, 1 is doing the transfers & miscelaneous. I dont know about the sars down there. I mean, if they want to reduce us based on the J's complaint that we don't have matters to handle because of the huge number of us loitering here, they should focus on whose complaint is that and take away (like, bungkus?) his officer. Don't disturb others who do not complain. Get it?

I m being contented to my post right now. I have a nice officer boss. My J boss is quite okay (except certain thing that I don'nt feel okay, but what the heck) I have friends to gossip with (although one of them is already left...huhu syedih lagi...) and I have times to manage many things. Yes, times is the most valuable respect that not everyone would benefit the most. Oleh kerana ada masa lah maka aku boleh pergi pasar hari ni sebab nak beli cucur goreng yang sedap tu (hahahahaha...)

Still have 2 more files to fix before end of today's job.
Leaving in blithe :-D

No comments: