Sep 29, 2011

Baru

It has been awhile since the last entry.

I thought I wanted to stop writing for sometimes. Bukan merajuk tak memasal atau apa. If people choose to believe what I wrote and spread them out as gossip, it's their pleasure.

I wanted to give some space for some privacy. But in fact I was quite busy with many things, lately. Plus that I was not around, enjoying my holiday at Cameron Highland pursuant to my daughter's birth anniversary. Now, my 'writing mood' is back. After a while, it'll take times to catch the breath and start visualizing new idea into this page. But I'll do it slowly. This 'preamble' writings will most probably be aired after few attempts :-)

What's new in office?

We had jamuan raya recently. What?? Raya dah habis lah... Oh ya, semalam was the last raya. 30th Syawal, tho kita puasa hanya 29 days. hik..

Mula2 ceritalah mengenai jamuan raya kompleks dulu. Ada beberapa pic saja...untuk kenang2an. Jamuan raya ini adalah anjuran kompleks mahkamah yang dikepalai oleh Pengarahnya dan di'balaci'kan oleh ahli jawatankuasa yang berpeluh2 sakit kepala pinggang kaki punggung semua untuk menjayakannya. Alhamdulillah semuanya berjalan seperti yang dimahukan.


Me and Cik A at the 'showcase'. The vvips were all at the front table. We, the registrars had to squeeze into the staffs at the stalls. Forgot to take the stalls' pic. My bad. Tak tahu kenapa macam tak enjoy sangat masa ni :-(

Yesterday we had the final jamuan raya by our own division, set up by dearest Cik A the bureau leader :-)
Those are the civilian lining up for food from pot-luck...
 Those are civilian who are waiting for their turn...
 Those are the gift for acara tukar-tukar hadiah....
 This is my staff, Siti the preggy lady...
 These are our staff, Mr. Ajib and Mr. Sham the sound engineers for the day...
 The civilian and the food... (actually the civilians' backs...)
 Them again....

Our typist, Aisyah, who is leaving for Parliament division...
Aisyah beraksi manja denganku...hehe mentang2 dah bukan bos dia...sabo je la
 This is the team at MJU. Iyer, makcik yg paling gemok...hiks
 This is my present for the acara bertukar2 hadiah secara random...
This is coming from the wrapper

On other development, there has been a transfer order of people from this place to various places too. yaiks!

There is one officer who was not successful at the HLP interview, like me, he is transferred to become a deputy public prosecutor somewhere in negeri sembilan. Good for him as he requested to be transferred out.  He smiles all the way.

Many other unpredicted names are also moved out. Those are good people performing good job but still transferred out. On the positive side, perhaps the chief wanted them to learn better and become the best among the best. On the bad side, pity them being victimised. If they had performed good, why transfer them out? We need good people like them, don't we?

I m waiting for my turn. Not impatiently. I m worried too. I m worried to go out to prosecution because I have no basic knowledge at all. Plus I have long forgotten whatever things that I have learned in criminal law uitm. It's been 7 years, remember... If I m transferred there, I wold become the super dumb.

Tapi, kalau dah nasib, nak buat macam mana? Kening kiri belah bawah ni asyik berkedut. Nak beri khabar tak gembira agaknya? Sudahlah 7 tahun dalam servis ini belum pernah ada apa2 appreciation in the form of hadiah ke apa, mohon sambung belajar bawah tajaan juga ditolak, kini, ura2 nak dipindahkan pula ke tempat yg suatu masa dulu had kicked me out of it. Apa lagi yang lebih malang dari ini?

I'll try to take it positively. Meanwhile searching for a great bomoh to do some grudging pay out.
Hah ye la tu.

No comments: