Jan 9, 2009

...Talking about the new place...

the place. well...how shd i describe it... still a mess (yes, correct). I am still wandering in the judge's secretary's room, using the odeli's stationery and table and chair and everything basically. if no files are around (like now, for instance), I 'll be loafing in my previous place in PA.

Now, my actual room is not ready because the current officer who's using it has'nt moved out to her new place. so I could be found in many places in a day, like in the prayer room, in the registry I hardly know the staffs, in some other officers' chambers, in cafe, in my judge's chamber, or in my car (that's when I think of leaving the place). Owh dont get me wrong... I love the job, just not the place. It's an old job I used to do it before. It's just the place that makes me feel dont belong to. Apa pun takde. Usahkan bilik, PC, fon, tmpt nak duduk pun kadang2 takde bila odeli tgh duduk kat kerusi dia. Yela, nama pun kerusi dan tempat dia. Takkanlah aku nak suruh dia pegi pulak bila aku nak duduk kan.... Lepas tu staff pun baru. SAR baru, SU n Odeli baru, PTU baru. it is a new set-up altogether. Interpreter je yg lama n experienced.

But the workload is heaven. There are many things awaited to be learned and me becoming learned. I thought Commercial division is a lot easier... in terms of the principle and the howdoings. civil is a bit difficult. perhaps because I am so new to this. But they are interesting to certain extend. Okay, i just love the job. it makes worth the staying back.

The boss? in a short sentence; she's adorably nice. This is my first time ever to get such a nice boss to be taken care of. perhaps because she's born with the humbleness and friendliness and she's been there in my shoes, that she becomes very tolerant to me. i've got no comment against her. not to say that she's perfect. Human being live in flaws and shortcomings. but she's nice. knowing my baby is not well, and the files for monday are still in the rgistry waiting for the causelist to be prepared by the new clerk who seems to be very helpless and slow, and that she's going for a meeting at 3pm and who knows when the meeting ends; she said it's okay if I could'nt give her an oral briefing for monday. it's sufficient to write my notes on the files. i dont have to wait for her coming back from the meeting if the meeting extends after 5pm. baik kan...?

she comes as early as 7am everyday, driving her own car. she was once prohibited by the guard from entering her own parking because her car does'nt have the court's sticker and she had to beg the stupid guard to allow her in. I felt so stupid not knowing that she must have been given a sticker. Yela, kan hakim ada driver, kereta kerajaan yg v6 tu ada crez hakim kat depan belakang tu kan... aku lupa dia ni mana ada driver.... (kutuk diri sendiri). but she did'nt get angry to me. just that she asked if I could get her one. and the admin clerk who hold the stock always told us that they have been out of the sticker since last year. nasib baiklah ada tuan yang sorang iteww... and today she asked for another sticker because she needs to use both her cars in rotation. she normally left the court complex after 6. Tu pun dia tanya dulu odeli boleh tak teman dia sampai pukul tu. kalau menyusahkan, dia akan balik awal. and nasib baiklah the odeli duduk dekat2 sini je....

kalau la semua orang bagus dan baik macam dia kan aman dunia ni......

No comments: