Aug 17, 2010

Blessing in disguise...?

Y'day we had another follow-up meeting wt the boss, Pn S. We went through the figures already discussed with TSJ the other day, but this time she insisted on the verification/correction of the numbers.

She then recapped on certain issues whereby the direction by TSJ has been varied, for instance, in respect of our leaves application, our J boss is to support and only TSJ can approve. No one else could replace TSJ's approval, including herself. If we were on EL, then our respective J had to approve. She would not approve anything for us. Even the MC needs to be presented to our J.

It seems that all of us are attached to the J more than to the MJU like what we used to be. Pn S had released all the "burden" of taking care of us, to each individual J, although if my J is still around, she would not like it.

Personally, I would think that Pn S should exercise her discretion to approve our leave. She's the managing boss. We are attached to the J as liason staffs in respect of files and cases and profiles only. Most of the time, we're at the MJU, doing works as per her direction. I mean TSJ's. Why would give the priority to the J when it comes to leaving the office? we never benefit them with the effort to do research.

The other day when I was on EL, my J refused to sign my form. She said she has no authority. She had never given support sign on my form (for all these while only Pn S signed my leave application) neither she gv any approval for leave. Pn S as well refused to sign because on the same day ( when I was on EL) she was on MC. Then I asked KT's indulgence. She also refused, although being the deputy to Pn S, my J said, she's the best person to sign. Instead, KT's suggestion was to get the Pengarah to sign my EL. I thought, what the heck? Pengarah did not know of my EL. I did'nt tell her coz she has no concern over my attendance. I m not subject to her direction. WHy would I trouble myself and embarrass civil division and tell her from A to Z of some handicapped administration? No lah... So I begged my J and she finally agreed to sign. The stupid EL form took me a week to settle!

These all happened because of that male officer who kept on cheating everyone for the sake of his leave! - kerana nila setitik habis rosak susu sebelanga! - If he had'nt cheat his J, the boss would not take action against Pn S, and Pn S would never proposed for variation from TSJ.

Well, anyway, from the meeting, although not everybody likes the resolution, but I love some of it. That's when Pn S "released" me from Perakuan Segera task. Yayyyy! Thank you Pn S (in heart) for being such an understanding person. Plus that the duty to finish up the show cause for cases pre-2005 will be shared and distributed among all officers. Not only us, the team player. That's the biggest relieve I guess. Otherwise, I would feel terrible by my inability to explain the figure whenever asked by TSJ.

Two scored against one missing, I thk it's more than just worth it!

No comments: