Aug 16, 2010

There goes a good boss I ever had :-(

Right after I finished with case management, the secretary to the J called me "Nanti bila Puan habis kes, datang sini ye. YA nak jumpa". Softly spoken and soothing to my ears. "O ye ke? Saya datang sekarang!" It's not that I really love to meet the boss. But seeing this boss is precious.

I remember last time when I had to serve the other J, the secretary will normally called and say "Puan, YA nak jumpa sekarang!" notwitstanding that I had cases to do, or I was engaged with something. The then J was not too bad, tho. But she seldom appreciates my works. Evtime I saw her, she threw out complaints and dissatisfactions. She did'nt scold me. She's got no reason to do that. But the content of her words were not giving any pleasure to ears!

So I went to see my boss. She smiled right when she say my face. Just now, in the midst of my case management, I was told by the interpreter that the J went and met the No 2 boss at the palace. So I guess the J wants to tell some good news of her renewal of JC's. I v been looking forward since the last week for this good news. "Minggu lepas you tanya saya soalan tu, so sekarang ni lah saya nak beri jawapannya."

I sat down and listened.
"Pagi tadi saya dah jmpa TSA. Saya dah bagitahu dia, saya tak nak continuation. Jadi, saya akan mulai cuti esok..."
She spoke it nicely, but so not good to my perception. Hohhh!!! Kenapa ramalanku salah belaka?
"So I think you can adjust the dates for all cases that remains. I have 4 grounds that I will finish up, 2 partheard, you can check with Kas, and 2 full trials for the month".

I got so sad that I actually could not receive any instruction. Kenapa mcm nie... sapa ganti dia nanti...? Mesti tak mcm dia...? Aduyai...

I notice that she's not interested in this job anymore, eversince the introduction of the kpi's as well as the system. She's just being nice to remain and strive with others to assist the achievement of the higher boss. I bet she wld love to stay home and spend most of the time with her prayers and all other ibadah. I frequently saw her reciting quran when I was about to see her in chambers.

She said, I have a long way to go. She's 57 and she has gone almost everything. Now its high time for her to leave.

I feel like going too. But where else...?

No comments: