Sep 30, 2010

It's another launch here

Come again, it's another launch, and not another lunch (I wish it is, heheh)

Last week we had the launch of the new civil court, like I wrote in one of my entries. This week, we have the launch of the new Admiralty court in Commercial. Our compositions are becoming more specific. Great!

I was in Commercial for 2.5 years and when I was transferred to doing criminal, I was the most sluggish pick-up :-D. Less than a year there, I was once again transferred/promoted to the Power of Attorney's division - doing the mom-to-be kinda task, I was a slow absorber as well. After 5 months, I was then transferred to Civil. When I came, Civil was about to start its Tracking System. There's no time for a slow learner for a speedy disposal system. I was a drop out once, but after a month, luckily I could chase the move and be right on track. Now after about 2 years, I can say that I am doing fine with the fast system.

This specific and concentrated system is in one hand a good discipline, but in another hand is a disaster, because it curbs the creativity and innovation since people will have no exposure in other field. I can't imagine the boredom gathered by officers who hv to do only 1 thing for 5 years. They become an expert in that field, but a sluggish in other area. When they got transferred, they sure will have to start all over again.

There would be another launch in next 2 weeks. This time for the national audio conference in case management. Sounds grander is it? Well, y'day Pn S requested me to become the demonstrator of the system. It would be recorded and made known to the public. Makcik seganlah... Well anyway I cannot be performing the role-play because I too have cases on that day. Let the boss figure it how.

No comments: