Jan 26, 2011

It's husband's birthday

Today marks my husband's 33rd years of living. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
As he gets older, I hope he'll get wiser.
Then it'll lessen by grievances against him.
I v known him since 2006 and up to date, he's made tremendous changes in life, except that life is yet to be easier for him. You keep it up okay!

As I'v mentioned earlier in my previous entry, my this year's present for him is the Nokia C7 handphone. The one that he wanted so much.
Hope you are enjoying it, and making good use of it.

I have'nt plan for any good lunch or dinner. He has a long meeting today.
Ah, what's the hurry. Can do it anytime. Perhaps this weekend :-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait for weekend coz I think it's best to leave today as a memorable one. Okaylah, we ate at secret recipe. It has been so long since the last we had anything here other than just cakes.

Nice tomyam Kung... Pedas tapi syokkk... erk, udang dia mcm hidup lagi berenang-renang di tepian mangkuk..

Beef Lasagne. Pun okaylah. Sedap.

Grilled Blackpeppered Chicken. Boleh tahan sedapnya...

Inilah the birthday 'so-called boy'...hehehehe.
Sibuk dengan telefon... Marble Cheese Cake lupa nak snap sebab sibuk jaga budak kecik tu.

Puas hati dapat makan dan hp baru :-)
Ini, bolehlah jadi bukti - eh, I did something lah on your birthday!...hehehe
Sowie tak dapat belanja mkn kat sini :-)

No comments: