Feb 14, 2011

Sri Mawar


This is the beauty product that I have been using for the past 6 years. Perhaps not all complete set. Lecehlah nak bersusu toner bagai. I use the beauty and uv cream only. They are good. It's a good product, if I may suggest to everyone. Me and all my 3 sisters are using it. My best friend and some of my old staffs are also using them (on my introduction off course - tp takdak komisen lah kan). For these 6 years, I encountered twice unlucky purchases from a beauty booth along Wangsa Maju Carrefour's corridor, as the beauty cream "ate" my cheek and transmit my skin into reddish and itch.

Perhaps I v been unlucky person for the month. First the husband was unwell for weeks... Second, the brother took my RM1500.00 to settle his debt... Third, the problems with the optometrist and the spectacles shop at Idaman Optometrist (tapi sekarang sudah settle selepas aku menggunakan kuasa suara pengguna...hihi), now this beauty product...

I v run out of the product for 2 weeks but refrained myself from buying them from any stall that selling it mainly because I don't want the same thing to happen to me like last time - of imitated beauty product that caused reddish and itchy skin. I would only buy it at Datra Salon at Dayabumi. Fuhhh jauh tu. Dahlah jem. Memang berjanggut, tanduk, bulu semua boleh keluar kalau nak ke sana dari Setapak pada hari cuti am. Kalau hari bekerja, mana sempat. So, being jobless my husband is, I asked his favor to buy me the thing at Datra Salon at Dayabumi after his Friday prayer. Yes, I forced him to pray at the National Mosque just to enable him to run at the salon after that. Ada la upahnya RM30 lepas tu. Hik3...

So today, I m using the beauty cream from the new package. Sekarang packaging dia dah kaler putih. The texture is the same. Tapi, menjelang petang, my cheeks are turning to reddish. So reddish that everyone thought I was using some blusher. Cik A even said like ekzema! Cet... It was'nt itchy at first, but rather uncomfortable to my face. Feels like been "eating" on skin by some small creature. I can't take it anymore and called husband to get the phone number of the salon. Called Amna, the owner. Speak softer, not to let her nervous. She asked to call back after 30 minutes. Then I called back. She asked to come tomorrow, and see what she could help.

She better take the cream and refund me. Otherwise...
eh kenapa aku asyik terfikir nak saman orang aje ni? Ni gerenti penangan buat 26 kes dari pukul 8.30 sampai 12.30 tak berhenti2 sampai rasa mcm nak patah pinggang angkat naik turun fail atas meja. Chesss....

1 comment:

mrs redzuan said...

saya smpai skrg x jumpa2 produk yg sesuai ngan kulit muka..semua x kena! huhu..