Mar 27, 2011

Back 2 back

Indeed it's been a tiring week.
Monday to Thursday in Langkawi Island, treasuring the islands, seas and basically views, plus some shoppings (ngee...), then Friday off to AFamosa Melaka for the Judicial Conference which was a remarkably different and fresh. Well I saw many new faces. And some old faces that we must say that we have waiting long to see again :-)

The 4 days in Langkawi was full with outdoor activities sampai sakit2 kaki, belakang, peha semua, sebab selain berjalan yang non stop, panjat tangga turun bukit,naik bot segala bagai, dan shoppings (ngee...) unfortunately Weekends were also full with tight schedule prepared by the conference committee. Penat seh. Tak dan nak tidur seharian utk rejuvenate.

Beg pun tak siap unpack, dan re-parcked semula, dan pakaian dalam bakul belum dilipat, walaupun thankGod sempat basuh semuanya!

Anyway, I m ready for work again tomorrow. Not really missing my desk mood, but I thk the pay that I got has to be reimbursed with hard work too.

Just a short update so that I could come back. Alhamdulillah, thgs are moving and I m still alive. Very much.
Nak tengok Merlin tv3 nie.

1 comment:

tynn said...

the conference was diffrence this time round..no mention of the dreaded S word!!