Mar 16, 2011

3 days to go...

Looking furiously at the right hand side of my working  table, I have 1,2,3...7 more files! for profiles and must finish by today. Today? Is it possible...?

Should be possible, because I have to check on some papers that are not in order. So, there goes myself working like mad, waiving at my friends who are leaving for their lunch outside. Argh! jealous maaa... But what to do. This is what destined for me.

As oppose to this, I can't wait for the next week's journey and holiday at Langkawi [ala, langkawi jer...bukan US ke Aussie ke..London ke...gitu] for the very first time [kesian aku yang bukan kaki travel ini].

As to the coming conference in A Famosa for which everyone looks so looking forward to feel it, I m yet to find myself the attire matching the theme of checkers and polca dots, except that I have couple of baju kurung with kain pelikat, so considered as checkers jugak kot, and will be measuring for some new tudungs too. But anyway, the excitement for Langkawi has covered up the conference event.

Tapi, ada satu yang tak best. I check that they will hold a jungle tracking session/do we call it treasure hunt or what ever, in which everybody should participate and be divided into groups, I saw my name in group number 21 with other officers I barely know who they are..okay except for few names from kL la. While Cik A is much luckier to be in the group of the boss and one sar of the division. Ala jealous lagi makcik...

Well, I am a forever anti social. Hehehe

Ok back to be a robot.

3 comments:

tynn said...

I love Langkawi!!!

Have fun..don't forget to eat at Haji Jalani at Pantai Chenang or Wan Thai in Kuah town!

mummy_icha said...

will do puan! c u at the conference :-D

Anonymous said...

Just hv fun wt ur lovers who are alwiz wt u... enjoy ur trip & pls make sure none of u falling sick.. :) grateful to HIM who gives u a wonderful couple & kid...