May 16, 2011

She copied me



She has my smile and witty :-) hehe perasan sekejap. At her 2 years and 8 months, she's crazy about Negaraku and 1Malaysia songs. She keeps humming the 1Malaysia song every time she's force to sleep early and Negaraku every time we change her diaper for popoo.

At some other times she'll make me sing along the 1Malaysia song, and if I dont know the lyrics, she will lead me one word after another, and she'll raise her voice when it comes to this para :

"Kita satu bangsa kita satu negara, kita satu matlamat, ooooh...kita satu bangsa, satu negara, kita satu Malaysua...." - and she'd never care if she was waiting in the goods trolley, at the line to pay for groceries shopped at Carrefour, or at the restaurant waiting for food. She even raise her right hand as though she's about to say "Merdeka!".

She is so patriotic. She takes all ours :-)

When she was 18 months she sang "Ibu...ibu..engkaulah ratu hatiku... Bila ku tutungka...engkau iburkan selalu..." I thought she has speaking problem because of the word "ku berduka" translated into ku tutungka. Rupanya, budak2 lain yang sebaya dia, semua nyanyi sama saja. Hehehe...

I thought she loves singing so much because so far she memorizes these songs that I thought her :
1) Nenek-nenek si bongkok tiga
2) Papaku pulang dari kota
3) Burung kakak tua
4) Air pasang dalam surut pukul lima
5) Lagu yang ... ada cikebum, cikebum, malam malam minggu, siang2 hari, sekolah, sekolah...

If she reads this in future, I would want her to know that I won't favor her to become a singer. No AF, Mentor, One in A million, Malaysian Idol or anything to that.

No comments: