Yesterday, at abt this hour, I got 2 nice friends paid me a visit. They actually had a briefing session for the e-filing. Session that I was invited too but I was too preoccupied with the profiles. So I sort of did'nt bother to see what's the briefing all abt. After all I m in old court, doing the old tracking system, not the e-filing. Who cares for me, except me.
So I just sat down (or sometimes stood up working the files) quietly in my room when suddenly Kak P dropped a visit. Well, not a visit as a proper visit actually. She just dropped by to put off some rubbish. hehe. and we did'nt really catch up on anything as she looked around the room and saw nothing but stack of files almost at every corner of the room and I know she worried that I might bet interrupted by her visit. Banyaknyer fail dalam bilik lin...
Then comes the 2nd visit by Pn F. She's a friend to Kak H. When me and Cik A tag along for lunch with Kak H who usually went off with her friend Kak M, Pn F would join us too. There I got to know her. I remember the first time I saw her was when I reported duty in 2005 (yes after I got kicked out from drafting) and she was the special officer to the chief registrar who managed our schedule and postings. When I saw her the first time, I thought she's really a pretty lady. I wonder whywould she end up in the judiciary. She suits the International or Advisory division better. Yes, because she is : 1) pretty 2) has good communication skill
3) looks confident and 4) nampak macam sombong2 sikit. It's ridiculous, yes, but betul apa... jenis yang nampak dari jauh mak aih, sombong nya minah ni, tapi sebenarnya kalau dapat cakap dengan dia, eh kejap, ni cakap dgn orang ke apa...tetiba friendly and talkative. Haha. Gitu.
Yesterday she dropped by (as well) just to say hi and told me that she read my blog. She read about how painful I was for being rejected the HLP. She also told me that there is an applicant whose application form did not even reach the chief registrar's office. Hmmm... kesian jugak. Worst is that he did not even knew that the interview session was done and he was still waiting to be called. Alamak. As for me, I feel special (itu pun selepas dipujuk2 kak tim ler...) because not only I had the chance for the interview, but I also was given the chance to know that I am not successful. So, I dont waste my time waiting for the offer and build my castle on air :-D
She was there to cheer me up. She gv advices. She looked truly sincere when she said all those good thing. and she reminded me of friends in drafting. Senior colleagues who like to give support and something nice to hear. I was touched.
tapi aku tahulah dia tak selesa dengan fail2 yg banyak tu, dan aku yang kejap2 angkat telefon and masa tu tgh tuggu fax daripada peguam dan ada matter nak refer kat Judge.
She said she normally hang in pple's room for at least 40 minutes. But in mine, she left only after 20 minutes. Hmmm...
I wish I can hide the files in the cupboard. I always thought that people who came to my room and saw how does it look like will think that I am a hard working person. By nature, I am not. I would love to sit back relax and blog hop, or walk to the next door and chit chatting, or just spend time on the phone with husband, planning what to do this weekend, or this month, or tonite, what to have for dinner, what to buy at the night market, etc etc.
But with the nature of the works that I m fit into right now, I have no choice but to complete everything that is assign to me.
Tapi semalam tu memang lah macam apa. Fail yang ada tak terhabis. Fail yang baru keep coming. Aku dah macam tenggelam dalam fail. Lepas case management lagi banyak yang singgah. Aduhai. Jadi hidup mesti bijak. Work smart. Gunakan sumber yang ada sebaik mungkin.
So I did some house keeping just now and distribute one third of the files to the SAR. I can't do them all because the time is too short now. Plus that the files for the week after next week have been lined up at the side of my table. Heh, apa ni. Duduk dalam bilik fail ke apa.
Working smart means you have to have times for yourself too. Hence this entry. Ngeee...
1 comment:
I had to leave sebab..it was near home time and you did look like you had to finish your work..;) nak nak ganggu (another time maybe?) and my husband was trying to reach me as my No. 1 girl was not well..so I had to go back early to fetch her from school....
Post a Comment