Aug 17, 2011

Arissa's wardrobe

How time flies. My daughter will be 3 next month. She is grown up.

She told us she is 'budak lagi' when it comes to doing grown up thingy that she doesn't favor like reading books, reciting quran, learning how to write, coloring things, etc. But when it comes to somethg that she loves, like wearing clothes, she would say 'Ica dah besar, tak nak pakai baju seluar lagi'. So she has preference! No joke. She'll lope in rampage whenever I force her to wear something that she does not prefer.

'Baju seluar' means the pair of shirt with the trousers/slack. I used to put her on a pair of shirts and pants like a boy. Because I don't like to see her huge legs to show off. After all, I thought it is safer since she has mixture of friends, of girls and boys. So I foresee that this could avoid sexual harassment. No kidding. Ok, other than that, she can prevent being hurt if she fell off a high stand.

I realize now that she likes to wear something she names it 'baju princess' and it goes to the range of barbie's, or hello kitty's or minnie mouse's. Something like this.
 Ini perasan macam puteri bunga raya...

 See the wrist watch. It has winnie the pooh's figure on the face of the watch. Very cartoonised!

 Batik is fine, as long as it has flowery valance...

 In her minnie's. Trying to do 'peace' with her fingers

 Her favorite dress at the moment

 See the 'suka-hati-gila' smile  -_-

 See.... this dress tak pernah lama dalam bakul. Kering je pakai. Lepas pakai, cek sama ada ibu dah cuci atau belum. Dah cuci, cek dah jemur ke belum. Dah jemur cek dah kering ke belum. Dah kering cek kat bakul mana. Terus pakai.... kesian dress tu -_-

Baju ala jepun hello kitty. Walaupun singkat, dia sebenarnya tak suka nak pakai legging. Kononnya panas... Jangan nanti bila dah besar dia panas pula nak tutup aurat...

Because she wants to be treated as a grown-up girl when it comes to her clothes, I took the trouble to find a space for her dresses in our small wardrobe. Actually ayah's space. I had to fold almost half of ayah's t-shirts so that the space can accommodate Arissa's dresses and other clothes. Like this.

Atas baju ayah. Bawah baju anak.
The dresses include baju kurung and baju tidur. As long as ada kain kembang, nampak mcm dress, ok lah tu... But the best is barbie's... Ini mesti pengaruh kawan2 di tadika. Barbie kat beg, pencilbox, colour pencils, kasut, selipar, etc. Rimasnya! Nasib baik dia belum nampak spenda yang ada barbie..

1 comment:

tynn said...

wah..cantiknye wardrobe ibu dan anak...

seronok dapat dress up anak dara dengan dress..my girls are banned from wearing dresses sebab buas sangat..so I tak dapat belikan dress for them.