Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all?
Ops, who's looking at me?
Check this out...
Oh nooo, my teeth is yellowish...
Yes, it's yellowish...oh no, up until the back section
Ibu, look at my yellowish teeth...
They made my face less cute
..and see...I v got a dark spot on my elbow too...
I was not well for the past 5 days you see....
And no one bothers to help me brush my teeth, no one...
...so I m stressed right now...what should I do to whiten my teeth again...
Ayah is coming back today, yay!
But I m afraid he'll dislike me when he saw my ugly looks...
Me and my slice of cheese...
Ibu has just done this to my hair...owh I love the strawberries...they look nicer on my head. Look...
Do you want it too mirror? Hey why do you have to imitate me?
I look cute while eating my cheese... I think so...
See...what happen if I do this to the cheese...
...if I do that....(flap!flap! tepuk cheese kat tangan)
...and eat it back....
...It's not turning nicer...
Aaaaarghhhh....
Nom nom nom...(chewing the cheese)
Hah, you took my pic!
Arissa memang suka 'berlakon' depan cermin meja solek. Ibu sengaja letak meja solek di bahagian dapur supaya tak menyempitkan bilik tidur ibu. Kalau kebetulan ayah pun nak bersiap2 waktu pagi, memang tak muat dalam bilik tu. Bila kat bahagian dapur, lapang sikit. Arissa pun boleh join guna cermin. Inilah aktivitinya bila kat depan cermin. Dibuatnya cermin tu macam kawan dia. Dia ambil kerusi untuk tinggikan diri, dan berboraklah dengan sukarianya.























No comments:
Post a Comment