It's heavily raining outside. Lawyers will be coming late. Even if it's not raining, they always came late :-(
But not to grumble. I have some times to blog in and write.
I have been trying to maintain my writing skill in english. Yes, I want to change. I want to improve.
The rain started to pour down when I just finished my subuh prayer and it got really heavy when I was about to leave for office. I know it would be a super massive traffic jam when it's raining. Sigh. Yet I had no choice.
Arissa was still asleep when I quietly placed her on the back seat of the car. She opened her eyes, pulsed and looked confused - Ibu, where am I? - as if she said so.
I left at 6.55am with a wet baju kurung as I had to lock the front fence. Just had a nasty thought in my mind - Kenapalah Allah turunkan hujan lebat masa aku nak pegi keje ni?
- astaghfirullah...
Indeed, it was a blessing from sky, granted by the ALmighty Allah. Why shd I doubt it?
Arissa's Nursery has got no parking space. Few cars of the flat owners parked at their own whim and fancy. I had to be very careful manouvering my car as I could easily bump to any of them. It took me 15min just to get a parking space, then get the umbrella and Arissa out of the car. Arissa was still looking confused. She's so sleepy.
Last night she told me that the diaper was full and she needed a change. But it was 4am. I can hardly open my eyes. I said - tidur dulu nanti Ibu tukar pampers. But as I touched her mattress, it got wet all the way to her pyjama. I thus woke up with surprised to see that not only her clothes were all wet, her mattress and pillows were all covered with urine. Pity Arissa. I then changed her clothes and mattress cover before putting her back to sleep after a bottle of warm milk. Then we both dozed off...until 6.30am.
It was indeed a loooooong journey to reach office. I use my normal route through Jln Genting-Klang and during a heavy shower, it took me 1 hour to pass the 3km road! Can u imagine the bellow on my calf having to drive a manual car? Urgh!
Bila turun kereta, lenguh tu buatkan rasa nak penyepak kat orang aje :-)
6.50am from home enabled me to reach office at almost 8! - with the sense of a big burden on my head and shoulders that is called BENGANG!
I texted husband. With the BENGANG feeling covering my head.
Perhaps he's happily enjoying the holiday in Thailand. He said he had to accompany the boss to see places. Off course that would include shopping as well. He rarely texted me, though he knew that I's always looking forward to hear him. Typical man isn't he. Whenever away from wife and children, they'd enjoy it to the fullest, because they know the moment would not repeat whenever they are with the family . Sigh.
See me here my dear husband. How unlucky I am to survive alone while you were enjoying the days out of the country?
I started this writing at 8.30am, but only finished at 10.10am. Yes, I m doing my CM work in between the times as counsels keep coming in and out whenever I called them.
But that does'nt meanI did my job half hearted :-)
Now the BENGANG feel has reduced.
Because I put it in here :-)
and because times change everything.
Thank you Allah for the blessing that I had today, and I pray for more blessings upfront and onwards.
1 comment:
Pity u.. but at least u hv a nice & happy family to share with...May His blessings always with u & ur happy family.. Aamin..
Post a Comment