Jan 3, 2011

"Patah kaki"

Sitting in group with colleagues and chatting over the lunch just now was a pleasure. Blast to talk on sensitive but overwhelming issues others might not have the clue :-) priceless I say.

Talking on my over stationed-husband, Miss A said our husband are not needed for private business only as it may seem. We get married because we want to feel safe for someone is there on our side. Enough said.

To relate with the topic, I told husband that I need a new pair of spectacles since mine had already worn off. If you are using glasses for your sight, after certain period of times you will realize that the degree does not suit your handicaps anymore. It won help the blur sight and it may cause nausea and discomfort. Then you need to have a new pair of glasses. Not necessarily of new brand. The important thing is to have a new sets of glasses that suits your eyes. I remember the last time I did this was 2-3 years back. Now I can't take this dizziness any further.

Husband said, he could'nt accompany me for this purpose. He was sorry and he asked me to do it right after office hours before picking our little teddy from nursery. I guess he expressed it in the utmost sincerity because he knows his position and difficulties. But it nevertheless hurt my heart and I feel like crying... :-'(

He's been posted away since the last 3 weeks and he said the job will be settled by another month and all I had to do is to wait for another month. He'll be back right after that and we will return to normal like before.

God I wish He helps me with this burden. I have waited for 3 weeks and patiently counted the days that we went through without a husband and a father in the house. Mind that he's not home even though during holidays. The feeling of fear when you dont have a male accompany in the house especially in the night and the worries that you might have to drive yourself to buy groceries and then got lost on the way are all taken care off. I could now do almost everything by myself, for being the mother as well as the father to little teddy. But I just don't know how could'nt I tolerate to this difficulty at this juncture.

Husband's away has turned me "patah kaki" tho....


whenever the sight of happiness leaves me, I told husband that I married him for an accompany, someone that should be there for me whenever and where ever needed. He said, but I have to understand the situation. He has to work and I have to learn to become independent. At least to grab back my sense of independence when I was single.

I rarely have my own taste if he's not there to guide. So, can I buy my own glasses without him picking the right frame colour and size for me? Almost impossible.


The truth is, a pair of glasses has never been the real issue.
I miss the father of the family :'-(

No comments: