Syukur alhamdulillah I could finish the difficult file yesterday. The facts are not difficult. The law is normal to our hands, but perhaps the messiness of the file.
Ni dah settle. They look like ladder step ke apa... Fuhh... 3 files that might hurt your back when you force yourself to lift them -_-
I also have successfully made few small packs (or what do we call this ha?) of mini poppia for raya present dedicated to all staffs that I work directly with. I call it my annual giving for every ramadhan/raya. Alhamdulillah we managed to get the last stock of these at my husband's friend's stall at a low price (considering dah nak raya ni, yang best2 semua naik sikit harganya).
| This is for the court S2 including the J, hehe |
| This is for the MJU |
And I was called up by my judge to discuss on one mistake I did in one file just now. But that's not even a hard time for me because my judge boss is a very nice kind of person. The one who laugh when you do mistake and tell you softly of what is the rightest thing to do when you are at dead ends. He is such a good person to work with.
Unfortunately the management boss is planning to take him away (like tapau-ed him) from the old court. Without tagging me along. huuuuu... And this is more than just a sad news for the whole old civil family because the replacement might not be as good as he is. I mean not as entertainer of trouble as he is :-( but that is a future story that no one could confirm.
But I told him, if there's a suggestion to move you out, please refuse strongly :-) He too did not favor to work in the new civil. Stressful with the time line. He said, perhaps I should set up a commission to defend me from being move out. haha
But the best part is...he remembers that I have a child and he gv his token of raya especially for her...(off course for the kid not for the mommy. Look yourself up la..) :-)
| nama salah eja. tapi tak apa. |
Plus that he thanked me for everything that I did and apologized for anything that he might have undeliberately done to me (which is none la kan) and I was so...apa tu... being pulse and terharu. I said, are you leaving or something - being super idiot silly because I forgot to tune in my mind that hey, raya is approaching la, stop thinking of the profiles and the mistake you did! He laughed and said, no lah. It's kind of 'pemutihan' process like the government is doing right now, clearing the 'dosa2 silam' for raya.
Hmmm... I m happy right now. I thank God for blessing me with such a great feeling. Having the opportunity to share things, give and take. :-)
...and drops in again to update...
that my present is replied, unexpectedly :-))
...not that I expect for a return or anything. It's a giving month remember.
...and the best part is, my judge texted me and said thank you, it's my favorite. :-))
Happiness continues...
:-))
No comments:
Post a Comment