Oct 10, 2011

Time-wasting

Just came back from a long tiring-boring-time wasting meeting. Not only that I had to leave office at 10am, I did my case management so fast as I had to tumpang kereta the other colleague, I also lose my precious office time when I supposedly stay put to finish my profile for the day, but I had to attend a less concerned-me meeting. 

When meeting started at 11am, nun at the Palace of Justice, Putrajaya, it means we from KL had to catch any transport thereto at about 10am. I managed to finish by quick-case management at 10am and then rushed to the basement parking where I promised to be there, kalau tidak alamat kena tinggal. fuh! luckily I was punctual.

Who likes to be in a meeting of a slight concern to us when at the same time, we have a better thing to handle? Me, off course not. The meeting is meant for the top bosses. It was chaired by the Chief Registrar, assessed by his Deputy, the head of the IT dept, the head of the finance dept, the head of Formis, and participated by all other heads of each divisions. So I see myself as nothing but a silent observer. Okay, I should not be invited at the first place. Neither my boss was invited. But I thought I could represent my division in the absence of my boss, but this was the third meeting, and all that they were discussing was on the e-filing thingy, little has it benefited my division. Argh! It's time, costs and energy wasting at one go.

Ok lah during the meeting I got to know the issues behind the scene, the problems and all that, plus got to know who leads this and that divisions, who did what, oh there goes some other friends that long have lost contact, or this fuller is pregnant again, oh my? Dapat tumpang kereta colleague dan bercakap dengan dia walaupun selamanya tak pernah tegur sebab segan dia senior.... 

Tapi sayang betul masa yang terbuang begitu saja. Dan sangat penat menguap tadi. Keh3. For those who don't hv profile to do, or no string attached to anyone, oklah lepas meeting boleh terus balik rumah atau apa, but my mind was like - bilakah nak balik dan buat kerja (as though attending the meeting is not a kerja...)

I don't know what is good being a boss, except the parking space that awaits, maybe :-) but I thought kak H enjoyed it. Pelik.

No comments: