I m not proud of saying this. Neither do I feel myself great. But it is important to appreciate my tiny ability. I am proud that I can handle thick file. I am such a file-manager. I just cleared up a very thick file with 150 plaintiffs therein and the matter that I were looking into, was available in the last volume, number 10. I m proud that I can be so patient.
It's my 2nd day of becoming a boss and employee at the same time. I still do case management of thick files. Profiles for A-Track. Attending meetings on the shoes of the boss...ahh I m the boss for the moment. It's not good. I m learning new things. Basically how to look pleasant when you meet the top bosses...Which I am terribly suck at the moment :-(
No I wont quit blogging. It's the only place I can reduce the stress. I shall be back when I have spare times.
No comments:
Post a Comment